Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 3 reflection

This week, has brought a compilation of new ideas and technologies to my attention. I have always liked the idea of a webquest, and having the chance to make one was great! Especially with the help of my group, because to be honest, i did not really know the subject or appropriate grade level that the content was to cover. The end product was fantastic, and I appreciate the chance to make a webquest, and can definitely see myself making more of these in the future.
Getting the entire group together was probably the hardest part of the week. Everyone has a different schedule, which makes group work so tricky. But between aim, and webex we were able to meet and get the projects done.
The lesson plan and toolkit were also projects that were due this week, and they were both also enriching, and again tricky because of the group aspect. But ultimately the entire group was able to get together and get the work done, so this was great!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said about group work! If we didn't have team members to work I don't know what would have happened. It was overwhleming, yet we got it all done. Yay!

    ReplyDelete