Monday, June 7, 2010

My own personal iGoogle

So as apart of this weeks assignment, we were instructed to create an iGoogle homepage. I had attempted this before with my old yahoo account, but was never able to really personalize it like I could with google. So my page looks like this...



I picked all the information that I found most important, and put it along the top of my page. The secondary important information was put in the next layer, and then I stopped. Only two layers were put on my page, because I didn't want it to become too busy. Overall I liked this, and thought that everyone could put their own spin on it by picking from a multitude of boarders for the homepage.

1 comment:

  1. I also was excited about having my own igoogle homepage. I liked how you can personlize it to have topics that interest you on the page.

    ReplyDelete